Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sketchy!

Hello, Everyone! Over the month I have been doing some drawing! My friend Megan, Got me started again. She, Loves to draw anime and cute monster thingys well, I asked her to make me one and she did....So I tryed making some then making my own then started using my sketch pad again and my fancy pens! I'm gonna post one of my drawings, Ive made Super cute! I would be fine with drawing you something if you would like, I love it now! All, I need to know, is your cute nickname, your cute food nickname or your cool nickname! :) JUST COMMENT BELOW! Did I mention, **ITS FREE!?!?!?!**

P.s. The picture will be below everything. Most likely the second thing you will see :)
P.s.s. HOPE YOU LIKE IT! :) <3


3 comments:

  1. Ha that's awesome! I like your Really cool drawing too!

    =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative and thoughtful! I can't wait to draw and write next. Keep up the good work, Ami!
    -Love Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I love that picture. SOOOOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love listing to what you have to say! Leave a comment, don't be shy! :)